All Shred goggles are designed to fit in any Shred helmet. However, the best fit is achieved when you select a goggle model that corresponds with the size of your helmet. For example, the Amazify goggle fits in all helmets (size small to XL), but they fit best in medium and large helmets. There is a sizing chart at the bottom of each goggle model page that has information on which helmet size the goggle fits best in.
Articles in this section
- How do I fit a pair of goggles?
- How do I size myself for a helmet?
- Did I get the right size Helmet?
- How do I fit my backprotector?
- Is a junior small the same as an adult small?
- What Shinguard size should I get?
- What Size forearm guards should I get?
- Can I cut or modify my shinguards?
- The waist strap on my backprotector is too big or too small.
- What does “W-S” measurement stand for?