If the product was bought within a year, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of the claim, the entire product (pictures from all sides) and copy of the proof of purchase. If the claim is accepted we will prompt you to send the defective product to AAS for repair or replacement.
Articles in this section
- What is your warranty policy?
- My Fortress Race gloves or mitts are all torn up.
- My helmet strap broke, can you fix it?
- My sunglass temple (or arm) broke.
- My shinguard straps are getting really worn out. Can you fix them?
- My lenses got scratched, can you replace them for me?
- How long does a repair take?
- What if the product can’t be repaired?
- Who do I contact for repair requests?
- My warranty claim needs to be rushed, I need my claim processed asap!