Never lay, or sit your lenses in an exposed position risking to fall down on any surface, as this will cause scratches. Sweat, sunscreen (especially sprayed), makeup and hairspray can ruin lens coatings and cause them to spot and peel if left on the lens for a period of time. Gently rinse your lens off with water to remove the residue.
Articles in this section
- What is the best lens for sunny/cloudy/foggy/night conditions?
- What’s the difference between Cylindrical Lenses and Spherical Lenses?
- What’s the difference between a Single Lens and Double Lens?
- Which lens should I get? | What does VLT% mean?
- How do I replace my lens:
- How do I change my goggle strap:
- How do I increase the life of my lenses (Sunglasses or Goggles)
- Are SHRED replacement lenses interchangeable between models?
- Do SHRED replacement lenses fit in other brand goggles?
- Do I get to pick my bonus lens?