We don’t recommend paints or solvents of any kind be used on the helmets. They can damage a helmet so that its protective capabilities are significantly reduced.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between Shred Helmets?
- Can I get a replacement goggle clip for my helmet?
- What are the main differences between each helmet?
- Which of your helmets are FIS RH approved?
- Can I adjust a helmet’s fit?
- Which helmets are compatible with a chinguard?
- Can I remove my ear pads from my soft-ear helmet?
- Can I paint my helmet?
- Do you have a crash replacement program?
- How long can I use my helmet?