Yes, all of our soft ear helmets have removable earpads, equipped with simple velcro tabs, and a plastic insert. Make sure to unstick the 2 velcro tabs first and then pull on the plastic arm that connects the ear to the helmet. The material around the fit wheel is also velcroed, just pull and unstick.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between Shred Helmets?
- Can I get a replacement goggle clip for my helmet?
- What are the main differences between each helmet?
- Which of your helmets are FIS RH approved?
- Can I adjust a helmet’s fit?
- Which helmets are compatible with a chinguard?
- Can I remove my ear pads from my soft-ear helmet?
- Can I paint my helmet?
- Do you have a crash replacement program?
- How long can I use my helmet?