W-S is the waist to shoulder measurement. The length from your hip bone up to your shoulder bone.
Articles in this section
- How do I fit a pair of goggles?
- How do I size myself for a helmet?
- Did I get the right size Helmet?
- How do I fit my backprotector?
- Is a junior small the same as an adult small?
- What Shinguard size should I get?
- What Size forearm guards should I get?
- Can I cut or modify my shinguards?
- The waist strap on my backprotector is too big or too small.
- What does “W-S” measurement stand for?