We may have a replacement in stock to replace it. We can either replace it for you, or ship you the part so you can do it yourself. Specialty sized flathead screwdrivers are required to replace the temple. Temples that are no longer within our warranty period can be repaired for a small fee.
Articles in this section
- What is your warranty policy?
- My Fortress Race gloves or mitts are all torn up.
- My helmet strap broke, can you fix it?
- My sunglass temple (or arm) broke.
- My shinguard straps are getting really worn out. Can you fix them?
- My lenses got scratched, can you replace them for me?
- How long does a repair take?
- What if my warranty is rejected? Or if I want my unrepairable item back?
- What if the product can’t be repaired?
- Who do I contact for repair requests?