We highly recommend that you use the microfiber bag included with your sunglasses to clean their lenses. As an alternative, you can use proper optical cleaning products. Please do not use paper, handkerchiefs, cloths, or clothes—and be sure to routinely wash the bag to prevent it from accumulating dust and particulate matter that could harm your lenses.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Provocator and Provocator Airflow?
- Are Shred sunglasses suitable for any sport?
- Are Shred lenses resistant from scratching?
- How should I clean the sunglasses lenses?
- Do your sunglasses float?
- Are sunglasses the lenses 100% UV blocking? Polarized? Anti-scratch? Anti-reflective?
- What sizes are the sunglasses?
- How do liquid-cast urethane lenses compare to glass lenses?
- What is the base curve of the sunglasses lens and how does it affect the frame’s fit and appearance?
- Are the sunglasses lenses interchangeable?