Glass lenses are a benchmark in terms of optical clarity. However, they offer minimal impact resistance and are the heaviest lenses on the market. Consequently, they are not suitable for action sports and an active lifestyle. We decided to use liquid-cast urethane lenses of the highest optical grade for numerous reasons. They offer the best impact resistance and durability. By liquid casting our lenses in glass molds, we ensure they’re free of distortion. In addition to offering crystal clear vision, urethane lenses are exceptionally light and provide excellent scratch and shatter resistance.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Provocator and Provocator Airflow?
- Are Shred sunglasses suitable for any sport?
- Are Shred lenses immune from scratching?
- How should I clean the sunglasses lenses?
- Do your sunglasses float?
- Are sunglasses the lenses 100% UV blocking? Polarized? Anti-scratch? Anti-reflective?
- What sizes are the sunglasses?
- How do liquid-cast urethane lenses compare to glass lenses?
- What is the base curve of the sunglasses lens and how does it affect the frame’s fit and appearance?
- Are the sunglasses lenses interchangeable?