No. For our frames, we use a partially bio-based polyamide that comes from renewable resources. This material has excellent mechanical resistance and is heat resistant, moisture resistant, and UV resistant, but it does not lend itself to creating sunglasses that float.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Provocator and Provocator Airflow?
- Are Shred sunglasses suitable for any sport?
- Are Shred lenses immune from scratching?
- How should I clean the sunglasses lenses?
- Do your sunglasses float?
- Are sunglasses the lenses 100% UV blocking? Polarized? Anti-scratch? Anti-reflective?
- What sizes are the sunglasses?
- How do liquid-cast urethane lenses compare to glass lenses?
- What is the base curve of the sunglasses lens and how does it affect the frame’s fit and appearance?
- Are the sunglasses lenses interchangeable?