Any lens made from plastic or glass can scratch—including ours. As with any optical product, we recommend handling and caring for your sunglasses appropriately.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Provocator and Provocator Airflow?
- Are Shred sunglasses suitable for any sport?
- Are Shred lenses immune from scratching?
- How should I clean the sunglasses lenses?
- Do your sunglasses float?
- Are sunglasses the lenses 100% UV blocking? Polarized? Anti-scratch? Anti-reflective?
- What sizes are the sunglasses?
- How do liquid-cast urethane lenses compare to glass lenses?
- What is the base curve of the sunglasses lens and how does it affect the frame’s fit and appearance?
- Are the sunglasses lenses interchangeable?