The Provocator Airflow incorporates a thin vent into both the outer edge and the bottom of each lens to maximize ventilation. This design prevents the lenses from fogging when you’re especially active. The Provocator Airflow features CBL lenses and also comes with a bonus clear, non-CBL lens.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Provocator and Provocator Airflow?
- Are Shred sunglasses suitable for any sport?
- Are Shred lenses immune from scratching?
- How should I clean the sunglasses lenses?
- Do your sunglasses float?
- Are sunglasses the lenses 100% UV blocking? Polarized? Anti-scratch? Anti-reflective?
- What sizes are the sunglasses?
- How do liquid-cast urethane lenses compare to glass lenses?
- What is the base curve of the sunglasses lens and how does it affect the frame’s fit and appearance?
- Are the sunglasses lenses interchangeable?